Skip to content
- Graduated as a Lawyer from Universidad de Chile.
- He holds a Master of Laws (LLM) with a mention in Tax Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica (PUC), a Diploma in Tax Analysis and Planning from PUC, and a Diploma in Transfer Pricing from Universidad de Santiago.
- With over 10 years of experience in tax matters, he has built his career in both the private and public sectors, showcasing his roles in various consulting firms and as an Attorney at the Large Taxpayers Division in the SII (Chilean Internal Revenue Service.)
- Gonzalo’s primary focus centers on tax consultancy, Planning, Dispute Resolution, and Tax Compliance.
- Currently, he serves as the Lead Tax Attorney at Balada.