Skip to content
Juan Ignacio Zamorano
- Graduated as a Lawyer from Universidad Diego Portales.
- He holds a Diploma in Tax Management and Planning from Universidad de Chile and a Postgraduate Degree in Tax Law from Universidad del Desarrollo.
- With over two decades of experience in the Legal Tax field, he has cultivated his career in both the public and private sectors, undertaking various roles related to legal counseling and representation. His notable contributions include his role at the Undersecretary of Transportation and Telecommunications.
- Juan Ignacio’s primary focus lies in devising and executing estate planning strategies with tax implications (establishment, mergers, divisions, and transformations of companies) as well as the establishment of Offshore entities.
- Currently, he serves as the Lead Corporate Attorney and Trusts at Balada.